Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dear Family,
So i hope you get this e-mail.
This week has been a pretty intense week. My companion's name is elder Fjerstad. He's a pretty nice guy and we have been working hard to learn how to teach the gospel. our classes are about 3 hours long each and we usually have 3 of those and then a two hour class later at night. we wake up at 6 and are in class by 7 and are usually back to our rooms by about 9:30. Elder fjerstad has been having problems adjusting to the schedual. I think he is used to having more sleep at night. I haven't had to big of a problem though. I think im getting a lot more sleep now than i am when i was up at byui. There are a lot of people here that i know. Joe redman is here still. Josh still has 4 more weeks to go. He was pretty upset when he found out that i would be leaving the mtc before he would be. Zack Lee is here. He lived 2 doors down from me when i was living at biddulph. Now he lives right next door and is in my zone so i see him every day. He got here the week before me so he has two more weeks to go. Kyle hogan is here too. He was in the rotc program with me and i did a couple double dates with him last semester. he lived on the second floor at bidulph. carlie is here to. She was allyssa's room mate up at byui. She is going to texas and got here the same day i did. I thought there would be a lot more free time while we were here but we cram as much into each day as we can. Even today, P day, its a full day. We only have 30 minutes for letter writing letters on email and then the computer kicks us off. we also do all of our laundry today and anything else we need to do to be ready for next week. I think i've worked more this weekend than i ever have before on a weekend. Even sunday was full of meatings and studying. and saturday was just a regular day at the mtc. There are 4 of us that are going to Arkansas together. besides Elder Fjerstad and i, Elder Baren and Elder Steed are also going. All of us are in the same room. I hope every thing is going good at home. Monday is the only day we can do any writing. and its the only day the computers will let us read emails. so if you want to tell me something before monday, you will have to send the letter in the mail.
Love Elder Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment