Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dear family
Hey how is everything going. Sorry i didn't email on monday. All of
the Libraries were closed. How has your week been going? It sounds
like spring break was a lot of fun. I bet going bowling and miniture
golfing was fun. Thanks for the package you sent. I got it
yesturday. THanks for the spanish scriptures. I'll be using them for
sure. I have been able to talk to quite a few people in spanish this
week. WHenever we see any hispanic people on the streets, i always
go up and talk to them. Its really good practice for me. I never did
it when i was in Little Rock. I like doing it now though. I'm
getting a lot of practice at just going up to people and talking to
them. I have been reading the book of mormon in spanish everymorning
for about 30 minutes before study time starts. Hopefully i'll keep
learning more. Its been kindof a crazy week here. ELder Whiting got
moved. He is in Little Rock now. He left Sunday. Elder Arnold is my
new companion. He has been out just 6 weeks in the mission. he's
from a little town in washington. well i hope everything is going
good there. THanks again for the package. and for the letters and
candy. I miss you
Love Elder marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment