Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dear family

Hey how is everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing good. It was
great to hear from everyone yesturday. Did you ever get the video to
work that i sent you? We went over to a recent converts house and she
made a video for elder Arnold and i on her phone. we are going to be
helping her move later this week. So did you have fun over at the
shop last night? It sounded like just about everyone was there. Its
been raining again today. I think its supposed to rain tomorrow to.
It rains so much here. a bunch of the elders here in memphis got
together and played basketball at the church. It was a lot of fun.
I'm getting better. I was pretty horrible when i started playing.
Most of the missionaries around here haven't played much either though
so we just go to have fun. Later today a member is taking us out to
have pizza out in south haven. Well i hope everyone is having a great
day. I hope you have a great week. Sorry i missed you Corey. I'll
make sure i get a letter in the mail this week. I love you.
Love Elder Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment