Friday, July 2, 2010

Dear Family
>>
>> Hey how has your week been going? It sounds like the Manti pageant
>> was a lot of fun. And the shopping afterwards too. Is Rebecca still
>> liking the swimming lessons? I kindof wish we could get in the water
>> sometimes here. The swimming pools look really good here on really
>> hot days. So you got to sit in the chapel for stake conference? Wow
>> I don’t think we have ever done that before. That must have been
>> pretty neat. Especially with a member of the seventy there. Well
>> everything has been going good here. Elder Arnold and I have been
>> doing good. We have been working a lot with some of the Less active
>> and recent converts in the ward this week. We got a sister to come
>> that hasn’t been to church in the last year. We were pretty excited
>> to see her there. We didn’t have any investigators there this Sunday.
>> Her name is Sister Johnson. She was baptized when Elder Baron was
>> here in this area. He came out with me. He’s from Pahrump. I talked
>> to the missionaries in Pocahontas this morning. I was asking about
>> some of the people that we were teaching when I was there. Do you
>> remember Kelly Newcomb? He got baptized right when I left. Well I
>> guess he is running for mayor up in Ashflat Arkansas. Its been a
>> while since I talked to him. They said he was still doing great and
>> that he was teaching Sunday school now. I think its really neat
>> hearing about the people that I got to meet there. Carla Baily should
>> be getting ready to go through the temple pretty soon. Im hoping when
>> she does, Elder Hansen and I will be able to go through with her.
>> It would be the first time I have been able to go to the temple in
>> over a year now. Well I hope everything is going great for you there.
>> I hope you are having a great week. Tell Rebecca Happy Birthday for
>> me. I miss you.
>>
>> Love Elder Marshall
>>
>> Quote of the week: “Always do your best, and the lord will do the rest.”
>> - My branch President in the MTC
>>

No comments:

Post a Comment