Monday, September 20, 2010

Dear Family

Hey how is everyone doing this week? How is school going with everyone? It sounds like the trip to Boise was a lot of fun. It’s weird to think that David is home now. I’ve heard that it’s hard going home and going back to regular life. Well everything has been going great here. Elder Graham and I are working hard together. We went down into Mississippi a couple days ago. That was really nice. It had been a long time since I had been out in the country. It’s been about 10 months now I think since I left Pocahontas. It was real peaceful. It felt good to be out away from all the noise and traffic in Memphis for a little while. This area covers a lot of area out in Mississippi. I like it a lot. Most of the active members in the ward live out in Mississippi too. We haven’t had the baptism for Ray yet. He is getting baptized on the 24th. We are all pretty excited for him. He is loving having the missionaries come over and talk to him and his wife. I wish I could still go over and see him. I’m glad I’ll get to watch him get baptized though. Most of the people here in East Memphis are a lot like the people in Orange Mound. The only difference is that most of them have jobs or are going to school. So it’s a little harder to catch people home here. They are still great people though. Its still pretty hot here too. Has it cooled down there yet? We got told all this week is supposed to be real hot. It will be nice when it cools down. Well I hope you have a great week this week. I love you.

Love Elder Marshall

Quote of the week: “And I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do. Nevertheless I went forth” -1 Ne 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment