Saturday, November 13, 2010

Steven's letter Nov 8

Dear Family

Hey how is everyone week going? It sounds like everyone has been real busy. I didn’t know Aaron Dally was getting married. Wow that’s great. I bet about the whole valley was at that one. Everything has been going pretty good here. We just got back from going to the Temple. That was the second time since I was in the mission I have been able to go to the Temple. I don’t know if we will be able to next month. Hopefully we will. We have been staying real busy. We have a baptism coming up this weekend. For a Lady named April Jones. She is real excited to be getting baptized. She talked to us Sunday at church and told us that her Mom’s preacher has been doing a lot to make sure she doesn’t get baptized. He has called her up in front of the Bible study class she went to at the church and told her she was making a horrible decision. And then Saturday night after we met with her he came to her house and had a good talking to her. Both times she told him she had already gotten her answer from God and that she was going to get baptized. She is staying strong to that no matter what anyone tells her. Elder Andreasen and I are pretty excited for her to be getting baptized. We have a busy week this week. Elder Ulrich and I, the other Zone leader are going on exchanges down in Mississippi with a couple sets of missionaries. We are leaving Tuesday and going to be getting back on Wednesday night. Then Friday we have April’s baptism. I’m betting it will be a pretty quick week. I got to go on an exchange with a set of Spanish missionaries this last week. That was a lot of fun. I really like going on exchanges with them. It gives me a chance to practice my Spanish. So I have a question. What is the best way to get rid of roaches? We have Roaches everywhere in our apartment. We keep our apartment really clean, but every time we come in our apartment after it gets dark, when we turn on the lights, there are cockroaches all over in our kitchen and living room. We aren’t sure how to get rid of them. We think the whole apartment complex is probably infested with them. If you have any ideas let us know. Well I hope you have a great week. Thanks for everything. I love you.

Love Elder Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment