Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dear family
Every thing is going good here at the mtc. Elder baron started to feel sick a couple of days ago, but he feels a lot better now. no one else has gotten sick in my room. We had another Departure devotional last night. I think it was the same as the one we had 2 weeks ago. Besides that there hasn't been a whole lot going on here. We have been spending a lot of time in the referal center, We have been doing the chats online. I have had a couple of really good ones. There are also a lot of prank chats that we get too. I really like doing the chats because between chats we have a lot of time to just sit and study. I think i am really starting to like the time we have to study. It is the most relaxing part of the day. I can't believe we get to go to arkansas tomorrow. Hopefully this time we will make it. We all have our fingers crossed. So far we think we are going. We haven't been told otherwise so we are going to go pack right after we are done here doing our laundry. I think i already told you but we are leaving at 3 tomorrow morning. We get to Huston at about 10:30 i think. Then we fly out of Huston to Arkansas at about 1:30. I think. I'm not sure what time we are suppost to get to Arkansas.
So thismorning before we all went to the temple, We were eating breakfast around our table, We were just getting up to leave for the temple. Elder fjerstad was already standing, and he had his tray right over Elder Steeds head. Elder Steed was in a hurry to stand up and hit his head on the tray that was over his head. Lol, the tray and everything on it went flying. Elder fjerstad had a bowl of half eaten cereal and a plate on the tray and it ended up all over the place. I was glad i was sitting on the other side of the table from them. Elder Millet got milk all over him though. Lol he wasn't verry happy. Elder Fjerstad and Elder Steed were both pretty emberaced, but everyone else thought it was pretty funny. We have a lot of fun with Elder Fjerstad. i think alot of the funny stuff that goes on here has something to do with him. Well I hope everything is going good there. I hope Dad and corey have fun on their Hike. I guess they probably already left. I was glad i got to talk to all of you yesturday. It was good to hear your voices. I'll call again tomorrow, but i'm not sure when ill be able to. Probably after 10:30 when the plane lands in huston. any way i better go. Tell everyone i say hello and that i miss everyone. I think i'm sending a package today and ill put my memory card in it to. I hope i can fit everything back in my bags.
Love Elder Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment