Monday, June 1, 2009

Steven's letter June 1, 2009

Dear family
I leave for arkansas tomorrow. I cant wait to get there. We leave at 4 in the morning so its going to be an early morning. I'm really excited to get there. it sounds like everything is going good there. It sounds like your having fun going hiking. I was glad to hear that my package is going to get there by the time i get there. thank you. we had a devotional last night for all the missionaries leaving this week. i think thats my favorite part of the mtc. the devotionals. i really enjoy them. every tuesday there is a general authority that comes and talks to us. and on sunday evenings there is a devotional as well. last night elder fjerstad and i watched the new joseph smith movie too. it was a really good last sunday. well i better go. there is a line for the computers and i still need to pack and get a haircut before five. i hope everything is going good there. i love you all and miss you.
love elder marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment