Monday, June 1, 2009

there are a lot of people getting sick here at the mtc. I'm not sick at all and as much as i have enjoyed my time here at the mtc, i'm really glad we are leaving. there have been 3 people in my district that have gotten sick so far. today we have heard that a lot of the people that were supposed to be leaving soon can't leave now. We havent heard anyone say that we cant leave yet and two missionaries from our district left this morning so hopefully we will be able to leave. if we hear anything it will probably be tonight in our class. So would you  pray for all of us here at the mtc? I think we would have heard something by now if we were staying too. anyway i just wanted to let you know what was going on. I hope everything is going good there. Im not sick at all and neither is any one else in my room so hopefully the next letter you get will be from arkansas. I think i might be able to call tomorrow. An anoncment just came over the intercom and said that all leaving missionaries will be delayed for a week. they said that there was a news release going out so you will have to let me know what it says. so now i don't know whats going on. any way i better go. I just wanted to let you know i was ok and healthy
Love Elder Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment