Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dear Family
Hey just letting you know im in Collierville. Its right down next to Memphis Tenessee. It looks like its a pretty wealthy area. I don't think i've ever seen houses as big as the ones here. I thought they were appartment buildings. My new companion is Elder Morris. I'm looking forward to serving with him. He says the people here are really wealthy so I think its going to be different than Pocahontas and Ash Flat were. He was serving with Elder Baron before me. Elder Baron was in the MTC with me. I got to see him and Elder Steed today at the transfer meeting. It was good to see them I haven't seen Elder Baron since we got to arkansas. Well i better go. Hope everything is going good there. Talk to you on Monday.
Love Elder Marshall

Here is my mailing address:
396 ramport lane
Collierville, TN 38017

No comments:

Post a Comment