Monday, February 8, 2010

Dear Family
Hey its been a great week here. It snowed about 4 or 5 inches last night. We woke up to a lot of white. Thanks so much for the package. Im getting transfered. i got the call today. I can't write much right now. I might be able to come back later hopefully. We are taking a missionary to the temple pretty soon. He is going home. O when the president called he told me to bring any spanish liturature that i have. So i think i'm getting switched to spanish speaking. Ill know for sure on Wednesday though. If i do get swithced could you take some money out of my accout and get me a set of spanish scriptures? hopefully ill let you know if i need them on Wednesday. Elder Kelly is getting moved too. Well I better go. I hope I'll be able to get on a little later and email more. If not Ill talk to you later.
Love Elder Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment